1. Did you see the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens? I told myself I wasn't going to watch it because I think spoilers ruin the entire movie, but I caved in and watched it. It's phenomenal (and doesn't ruin the movie).
2. I got a new tote yesterday (see my first one here). Le Tote is doing a wonderful job of sending me things I really want to keep. Look forward to seeing what that mystery thing is next week!
3. Now if only Le Tote and LOFT could team up so I could rent this dress. It's so perfect. (And would look so great with my new jacket.)
4. Is crushed velvet actually a thing again?! Cue flashbacks to my gymnastics days and my coordinating crushed velvet leotards and scrunchies.
5. And now, this (spoiler: bear!).
Sleeveless Blazer: Forever 21 | option
Ankle Pants: Old Navy | exact
Flats: via Target | exact