Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy (belated) New Year!

Hi there! I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. I have been meaning to post, but developing a brand new online course and updating my other one have kept me unbelievably busy over the past month. After spending nearly all day every day for the past couple of weeks working on the courses, I began worrying that I would pop before I finished. 

Fortunately I'm here to say that I haven't popped, my little Tater Tot is growing (and feeling more like a bowling ball these days), and I finalized the courses. Hopefully I have constructed them in such a way that I'll have less work this semester, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.


I have been doing a terrible job of taking pictures over break. My outfits lately consist of grey or black leggings, a black or white long sleeve tee, or a short sleeve tee. Add to that fuzzy boots or my new Nikes (which you've seen if you follow me on Instagram), and you can basically put together what my blog would have looked liked over the past month.  (Oh, and I got a hair cut - from a salon!)

So what's in the future for this blog? We'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully I'll get another post in before baby arrives (I'm 37 weeks and counting).

3 comments:

  1. oh man, those last few weeks will fly by and drag on! I've totally dropped the ball on blogging, too. I have a new year post started in my drafts, but never get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years. Not to much longer and your little one will be here.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I've said it yet, but congratulations! You're about 6-7 weeks ahead of me and I've loved seeing how you style the bump; you're so cute and it's given me a lot of inspiration. Good luck with everything and best wishes on a happy and healthy baby that will be here any time :-)

    NCsquared Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...