Thursday, December 8, 2016

31 Weeks

I really didn't intend to let so much time pass by since my last post. But my camera broke, and it bummed me out way more than it should have (blame it on the hormones). By the time I was over it, I realized I had no idea where my memory card was. I still don't. 

While hemming and hawing about getting a new digital camera, my sister-in-law suggested I use my phone, and then my husband pointed out a tripod/remote set while we were randomly in Best Buy one day. So here we have my first attempt at smartphone blog photos.


Top: Motherhood Maternity
Jeans: Liz Lange via Target
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless


And of course, an obligatory bump photo. These photos were taken at 31 weeks. I have no major complaints these days, and I'm grateful for that. All the women in my prenatal water aerobics class who are ahead of me in their pregnancies make the last two months seem like the worst time ever. Here's to hoping that things stay manageable at the very least. Any words of wisdom from experienced moms out there are always welcome :)

4 comments:

  1. You look great! As a mom of two, the last two weeks or so can be hard, but the reward is so worth it! Stay as active as you can. Best wishes for your delivery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. Not to much longer.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! Hopefully you don't get too miserable! Winter is a good time to be in the third trimester because you probably won't get as swollen! My summer pregnancy was worse than my spring one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Love that tunic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...