Wednesday, October 12, 2016

whoa! we're halfway there

This outfit marks the halfway point of my pregnancy. I looked forward to hitting the 20th week for a long, long time. For one, it marked when we would finally find out baby's gender (BOY!). I was also convinced that everything would be downhill from there. I can say now (a few weeks later) that in some ways, it has been downhill. I just didn't know that the "it" is a snowball rolling down the hill, faster and faster, collecting more snow and becoming this ginormous snow boulder. Incidentally, my belly is feeling like a boulder these days... so... yeah.

I'm trying to figure out how to balance sharing life stories without making everything pregnancy-related. I'm also trying to figure out how to make never-ending grading and dissertation writing into an interesting story. In the mean time, enjoy my Target clearance rack find ($8, woot woot!). It seems weird that a few weeks ago I was wearing a sleeveless dress, given that today I was wearing jeans, a sweater, and a scarf. Warmer weather is in our forecast, so maybe you'll see this dress again soon! And maybe I'll finally catch up and post new outfits soon! 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on going to have a boy. love the color combo

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang-in there! I wouldn't mind a few more pregnancy related stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...