Wednesday, October 19, 2016

taste of fall

At the end of September, the temperature dropped for a few days to the mid-50s. It was amazing, especially after suffering through a summer full of days with heat indexes of 100+ degrees. I really started getting on board with cardigan + scarf + stretchy pants outfit formula last year, so it should come as no surprise that that's exactly what I wound up wearing on the first day that actually felt like fall.

Unfortunately a warm front is settling in now and the ten day forecast doesn't make it seem like cooler weather is on its way any time soon. Sad. And double sad because my order from The Limited just arrived and I'm loving this sweater and this cape. The cape is perfect, but I can't tell how pregger-friendly the sweater is. It would be nice to be able to wear it while I still fit in it. Ya hear that, fall?! Or do I need to spell it out?!

Dear fall weather,
You are cordially invited to spend the next couple of months with me. Your presence is requested as soon as possible. 
Love, 
Kate
PS: You will be asked to vacate the premises in December. This girl desperately wants needs her White Christmas.



(21 weeks)




[Linking up with The Pleated Poppy]

3 comments:

  1. I would also like to sign my name to this letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sign your petition as long as we can invite spring to arrive in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your post, Autumn/fall has arrived in the UK, dew, mushrooms and the beauty of the changing leaf colours. It's so pretty I love this season. x Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...