Monday, October 10, 2016

new but not getting used

During the first trimester, I could fit into most of my shorts with no problem. I only recall using the rubber band trick after eating, but needing to have my pants unbuttoned to make room for a food baby is nothing new for me. Once the second trimester and cooler weather came along, it was a different story though. I bought a belly band but it has gone unused since I can't get any of my pants over my hips and thighs. 

This is just a long way to say that the pants you see today are (over-the-belly) maternity pants. I got them on clearance, most likely because of that whole "you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day" thing. I haven't worn them as much as I had thought I would, which is a little disappointing, but I'm hopeful that I'll either make it happen or wear these a bunch in the spring. Pinterest has been unusually uninspiring, so that hasn't helped either. How do you wear white jeans (especially in the fall)? 


Top: via Target  //  Cardigan: J. Crew  //  Pants: via Target  //  Flats: via Target

2 comments:

  1. I not help with white pant outfits. Since I don't own any. I'm sure you will figure it out. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled these pants! I don't own any white ones myself - I need to get some.

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...