Monday, October 24, 2016

get your move on

Want to know what I did this weekend? On Saturday, I went to my last prenatal water aerobics class of the session. The class has been the highlight of my week for the past month, and I'm already looking forward to the next session. There's just something about the sense of weightlessness that can't be beaten. That, and during the session we ran a bunch of laps. The instructor later told us we almost ran a total of half a mile, which is basically the equivalent of a mile on land. #supermomstobe

I spent the rest of the day preparing (read: cleaning the house) for furniture delivery on Sunday. I wish I had a funny story to share, but I don't... unless you are amused by how strong delivery dudes are. No joke. Last year, one of the retiring professors in our department was giving away some stuff, including his pool table. Unable to pass up the offer, my husband and I wrangled up a few teammates from soccer to help us move it. That thing was insanely heavy for four of us. In order to get the new furniture in, the two movers picked it up and set it aside like it was nothing. I suspect after another session of water aerobics, I, too, will be that strong (ha ha). How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun? 



(22 weeks)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a productive weekend. I just worked all weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are movers super strong but they can maneuver big pieces of furniture in such tight spaces. So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to stop by and congratulate you Kate. Congrats and good luck on the pregnancy. And I love that you are wearing blue - which you look lovely on this dress - it honors the baby boy to come too.

    Best of luck Kate and congrats to you both! :-) Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...