Wednesday, October 26, 2016

free shipping qualifier-keeper

Believe it or not, there came a point when my pregger self was no longer able to fit into my swimming suit, and I needed one for water aerobics. If you know anything about me, you know I'm not the kind of person who is going to drop $100 $50 $25 on something she may only wear a total of twenty hours. So what did I do instead? I searched high and low until I found that Kohl's had clearanced out their maternity swim suits, found a coupon for a deeper discount, and then had to decide whether to pay as much for shipping as I was for the suit. Spoiler alert: I didn't. 

Instead, I just found a few other items to add to my cart in order to qualify for free shipping. One of those items was this stretchy skirt. It has been perfect for Saturdays in the library and quick weekday errands, and hopefully it will continue to work next spring. I'm assuming it will, thanks to the elastic band. 


Tee  //  Skirt  (only $8!) //  Sandals


(22 weeks)

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way when it coming to shipping online. Great find on that skirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally rather spend a bit more on clothes (something I get to keep) than have to pay for shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I can see that I have not visited in a very looong time. You are pregnant! Congratulations :) thats awesome and I am really happy for you! How far are you? When it the due date? Uh, my little one is 18 months already and I am somehow already looking forward to my next pregnancy :)
    Sending much love!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...