Monday, October 17, 2016

Currently

watching: season 6 of The Walking Dead. I just started watching the show this spring/summer, and I'm nearly caught up and ready for the season premier next week!

wearing: a navy maternity tee ($5 on clearance) and a pair of light pink fleece pants that I've had since high school.

drinking: a glass of milk. For as long as I lived under my parents' roof, I started and ended each day with a cup of "hot chocolate" (really, it was milk with Nesquik chocolate power, microwaved for less than a minute). It was the only way I would drink milk. I haven't had it in years (other than hot chocolate during the winter), but now I'm drinking it everyday, since I hear that babies like milk or something... 

thinking: about all the things that are still on my to-do list, despite spending the day running errands (note to self: register to vote, buy dog food, do laundry, clean closet.).

anticipating: future fun: going to a new zoo next week (new = one I haven't been to yet) and then making a mini-vacation/babymoon out of a work trip the following week! 

What are you currently up to? 



Tank: H&M Conscious  //  Cardigan: The Limited  //  Maxi skirt: H&M

3 comments:

  1. Love the print on your tank top. Sounds like you have been busy.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so nervous about walking dead! We do t have cable so we usually just wait until each season is on Netflix but I think we will have to pay and watch this season as it goes.

    What zoo are you going to? I think we are going tomorrow. It's the perfect weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder that I need to get my absentee ballot! I hope it's not too late!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...