Monday, September 26, 2016

say hello to my little friend

I know you really liked seeing outfits from five months ago, but it's time to fast forward to the September. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to campus: a simple but reliable black dress and white drape cardigan that I have been waiting months to wear again. I really liked how this outfit turned out, or at least how comfortable I was in it. Now that I'm teaching online, I feel like I can wear whatever I want can fit into. My choices are slightly more limited these days because... 


I'm pregnant :)


When these photos were taken, I was 17 weeks pregnant. (I'm 21 weeks along now.) I'll share more as time goes on, but feel free to ask any questions in the mean time.

I plan to continue blogging for as long as I have time and enjoy doing so. I hope to share with you how I make the most of my current wardrobe for as long as I can, and at the same time, I hope to keep from buying an entire new wardrobe. (Although for a girl who still likes shopping, there will be a few fun purchases here and there, I'm sure.) 



Dress: Old Navy  //  Cardigan: The Limited  //  Belt: The Limited  //  Flats: via Target

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!! super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was hoping this was the big news you've been hinting at. I'm excited to read about your journey :) And send my congratulations to J, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! You're already glowing <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...