Wednesday, September 28, 2016

not on repeat

A lot of my outfits are on repeat now that I'm pregnant. Some, however, are not on repeat. This is one of them. While it works in theory, it doesn't work for September. September is a windy month. I struggled to keep this skirt down every time I was outside (which was more than a few times that day since I had things to do in a couple of buildings and run some errands afterwards). Also, I think on this day it rained just enough to flatten my hair. That has nothing to do with the outfit, but I probably won't wear this outfit again for a long time. It worked when my belly was smaller and when I was trying to get away with looking not-pregnant. I've given up on that, as you'll see soon enough.


Tee: J. Crew Factory  //  Necklace: Forever 21  //  Skirt: via Target  //  Flats: via Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...