Friday, September 23, 2016

Five x Friday

1. This is the last outfit that I have a photo of from the spring semester. 
2. I didn't take any outfit photos this summer. It was miserably hot and humid, and I had no motivation to photograph the same jean shorts and linen tank/tee combinations after driving home in a ridiculously hot car that lacks adequate a/c. Oh, and the driver's side window is stuck. Don't worry, the next time cash falls from the  sky, I'll be sure to grab some and put it towards repairs.
3. On a less (?) embarrassing note, I came across this music video on my Facebook feed this week, and watch it multiple times daily.
4. It wouldn't be a true Five x Friday without some humor (assuming you don't find my lack of adulting in #2 humorous)... so here... have a boat-load's worth :)
5. I have some news to share with you next week. (No, I did not dye my hair purple.)


Sweater: J. Crew Factory  //  Belt: The Limited  //  
Skirt: J. Crew Factory  //  Wedges: via Payless

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that video! I keep watching it too. And I'm excited for your announcement next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your news. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...