- white tee: orig. $35, on final sale $5 - I know, I know. Another white tee. I couldn't resist the price. Plus, I'm starting to think a new white tee is in order every year since I wear them out so much. There's just something about the crisp clean white that I can't resist.
- colorblock scarf: orig. $38, on clearance $23 - This scarf was so delicate and beautiful, up until it snagged really badly the first time I wore it. Hopefully Nordstrom will take it back.
- olive shorts: orig. $50, on final sale $4 - Admittedly an impulse purchase, but at $4, how could I resist? I'm sure these will get plenty of wear this summer.
- white cardigan: orig. $70, w/coupon $20 - I can't remember what my justification for purchasing this was, but I did, and I love it. I seriously have to keep myself from wearing it too much.
- textured cami: orig. $40, on clearance $13 - I had wanted this top since I first saw it, but didn't want to spend $15 on it. I thought I lost out on it when it sold out before dropping below $15, but I got another chance on one fateful shopping day.
- boyfriend tee (similar): orig. $13, on clearance $3 - When I went shopping over spring break, Old Navy had some ridiculously good sales. I can't even begin to tell you how many things were less than $10. It took a lot of self control to not buy everything, but I ended up with something I knew I'd wear a lot.
- sleeveless blue top: orig. $50, on final sale $4 - The color of this top caught my eye, the fit made me love it, and the price was an added bonus. The tag was marked $15, but it rang up for $4. I have worn this top three or four times now. The only drawback is that there is a crease that refuses to come out of it.
Monday, April 25, 2016
I know this is late, but I wanted to get it together before posting April's budget report. (Can you believe it's almost May?!)