Monday, April 11, 2016

hi

You may have noticed my absence in the past month. It would be an understatement to say that I've been incredibly busy. In short, I'm trying to finish my dissertation this year, I'm creating a new online course, and I'm teaching two classes. Blogging has taken a backseat to these things, as I believe it should. Blogging has always been a hobby, and will always be a hobby. 

I felt like I need to at least say something about my absence from the blogosophere. I suspect since I still have some outfits on my memory card, I'll continue to post here and there. I'm not sure what will happen after that. Until then, let's just pretend that it hasn't been a month since my last post :)




Top: Le Tote //  Necklace: Forever 21  //  Cardigan: Old Navy  //  
Pants: Gap  //  Flats: J. Lo x Kohl's

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with everything. I really like your shoe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't do it all and sometimes need to prioritize! Love that cute patterned top! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, friend! I can't imagine trying to get all of that done at once. Hopefully you'll keep dropping in to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back for a bit at least! I'm really struggling with whether I want to keep up the blog in what little free time I have. But the thought of quitting makes me sad. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see an update from you!!! Have a great rest of your week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...