Tuesday, April 19, 2016

debut: drape cardigan

One of the perks of taking a break from blogging is being able to wear the same thing on repeat. Like this cardigan. Over spring break, I went shopping with a friend, saw this cardigan, and wanted it. Less than a second later, I saw the same cardigan in pink. I had a hard time deciding between the two, but I chose white. I just can't resist new white clothes for spring. Long story short: I bought the cardigan, and have worn it at least once a week since then.



*$25 off your first month of Le Tote

4 comments:

  1. It seems like you always have really great luck at the Limited! This cardigan seems so big and comfy (in a good way). Do you ever just want to curl up and take a nap in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are back blogging! I somehow missed you :)
    The cardigan suits you well. I never worn lone like this though.
    Xx
    Larissa

    By the way, I moved my blog! I hope you will follow me with bloglovin on my new site:
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great cardigan for spring. I can so see why it has been on repeat.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a similar cardigan in navy from The Limited and it's so comfy that it feels like I am wearing a light weight blanket. Cute look!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...