Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Budget Rewind: March 2015




Good:
  • olive pants: $25 - I had been on the hunt for the perfect pair of olive pants for the longest time. While these weren't perfect, they were a suitable filler for the time. I would still like a pair of dark olive pants, but I'll continue to wear these until then.
Medium:
  • striped tee: $8 - A free shipping qualifier. I accidentally put this in the dryer, and it shrank. Too bad, because it was so comfortable. Now it's just a striped tee that I only wear casually. (Probably why I've never worn it on the blog.)
Bad:
  • split back tee: $15 - I loved the style of this top when I first got it, but one of the seams bust so I split ways with it (bu-dum-ch!).

Honorable Mentions:
  • red handbag: returned - I realized I didn't love it, so I took it back. (In the original report, I said, I probably don't need the Target bag. I thought it was a keeper, but now I'm on the fence. Go figure.)
  • cream handbag: returned - I had been working really hard and thought I deserved a treat. I'm glad I took it back because I ended up getting a more deserved treat a month later when I actually passed my comprehensive exams.

Not a bad month, but not a great one either. I remember feeling this way when I put together the original post. At least the damage was minimal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...