Friday, April 29, 2016

April Budget





1. striped skirt: $40 - While I paid more than I probably would normally for a skirt, I felt this purchase was justified for several reasons. First, it's versatile, and works for both teaching and for research days in the office/library. I love the elastic, the pockets, and that it's not a midi skirt! More importantly, I have been working really hard this month (as shown in the lack of shopping this month) and felt like I deserved a treat. 

I can't say that I have my eye on anything else this month. I only bought the skirt because a 50% + free shipping email me lured to J. Crew Factory's website. I will say that the semester is almost over, and my shopping buddy (who has also been extremely busy) and I have made a plan for a much-deserved trip to the big city :)

How did you do this month?


[Linking up with Fran for Budgeting Bloggers]

2 comments:

  1. The skirt is really cute. I think it's probably a justifiable amount to spend on something so versatile. I'd be tempted to buy one if I wasn't eternally pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this skirt based on your Instagram! I ordered a few skirts, though, and I'm trying to figure out which one to keep since I definitely can't keep all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...