Saturday, February 13, 2016

Six x Saturday

1. Random fact of the day: The "pound" key (#) is called an octotroph. Is it just me, or do you want to replace "hashtag" with "octotroph"? 
2. Random realization of the day: I could use more fun socks in my closet. You can bet I'll be buying this pair and this pair during the next clearance + free shipping day... unless you have a better suggestion?
3. Speaking of suggestions, I suggest you watch this video. If it doesn't make you slightly happier, then we can't be friends.
5. I can't put my finger on why, but I'm really intrigued by this dress from The Limited.
6. I won't buy the dress, though. I'm holding out for this dress. I'm trying this new thing where I'm cutting back on unnecessary shopping. I'm two weeks strong! 


Scarf: gift c/o Mom
Sweater: The Limited | exact
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option

3 comments:

  1. 1. yes
    2. I've been thinking I need fewer socks, since I rarely wear them in the summer, and I do laundry so often in the winter. But those ones are pretty cute.
    3. That's really cool.
    4. Eeeeewwwww
    5. That dress is cool, but I feel like it would potentially do unflattering things to my right love handle
    6. This dress I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, Kate! You look super pretty :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think that users of "octotroph" felt about "pound" the way we feel about "hashtag??"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...