Monday, February 22, 2016

repeats, yay!

All of the pieces I'm wearing should look familiar, as they were all featured on the blog last week (scarf, sweater, flats), although in different outfits. With the exception of holiday shopping and spending Christmas money, I have been really content with wearing what I already own. Without doing a strict closet purge, I have been trying to figure out what works and what doesn't, or what I still like and what I don't.

I haven't made much progress in the grand scheme of things, but what I know is this: I like my new scarf and sweater. I have liked my jeans so much over the years (on the blog 48 times) that I needed to get a replacement pair. (More on that later.) The jeans look very worn out in the seat, as if they're going to fall apart any day now. And my flats? I failed to wear them much last year when I bought them, but lately they're one of my favorites. Stay tuned to see more new and old favorites this week!


Top: The Limited  //  Scarf: Old Navy  //  Jeans: The Limited (similar)  
//  Flats: Christian Siriano via  (more options here)

4 comments:

  1. The best feeling - liking what's in your closet already! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual and everyday look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually in the mood to buy something new this weekend but I looked at all of my favorite websites and found nothing I wanted. So weird! I'm hoping I'm into more of the spring stuff as it continues to come out. But for now I will try to be content with what I have just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd totally wear this look!! Thanks for always giving me fashion inspiration :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...