Wednesday, February 17, 2016

new favorite scarf

Once upon a time, I was perusing Old Navy's website, and I stumbled upon this bad boy. Long story short, I loved it, I bought it, and I loved it even more when it arrived. In order to make sure it really was a good purchase, I held it up against the tops in my closet. The scarf coordinated nicely with enough things (most importantly, neutrals) and so I wore it the first chance I got. 

While this isn't the most sophisticated work look ever, it does give you a sense of what I really like to wear when I'm just going to campus to get work done: stretchy pants and a cozy sweater or cardigan. Throw on a scarf and bam! Ready to go. It should come as no surprise to you when you see this scarf again on Friday.


Scarf: Old Navy  //  Cardigan: via Target (similar)  //  Tee: The Limited (similar)  //  
Pants: The Limited  //  Boots: via Payless (option)

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful scarf.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is gorgeous! Definitely worth the purchase! I love the muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you looking at? I am so curious! :-) And yeah, that's a great scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could live in this look! Love the scarf. I remember you were on the search for a blanket type scarf that wasn't enormous weren't you? Did this one end the search? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute scarf! Love your hairstyle too :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks a lot like what I've been wearing lately. Sometimes comfy and stretchy is all you can do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...