Friday, February 26, 2016

Five x Friday

2. Today I'm debuting my girlfriend jeans from Gap. While they're not the best pants ever, I do enjoy having a new pair in rotation. (I also enjoy paying 60% off the clearance price!)
3. Have you ever thought about rights to privacy? Do these rights extend to animals? I felt a little weird after seeing these pictures, but I also thought they were beautiful. But hooray for conservation efforts!
4. I anticipate that this is what next year's winter scarves will look like.
5. Want: these bear dogs. This watch. This bag. And this charm. Are we seeing a pattern here?


3 comments:

  1. I have a pair of Gap's girlfriend jeans and I like that they're not quite as baggy throughout as some of the typical boyfriend styles. Mine are regular blue denim, but I really like the color of the ones you have. Maybe I'll have to get another pair!

    NCsquared Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are gorgeous! I guess I wouldn't have even thought about the animals' right to privacy. Although, I do feel weird about the fact that zoos are doing IVF with gorillas I noticed a big sign about it the last time I was at the zoo). It seems sort of wrong, but I don't want the gorillas to go extinct either. Deep thoughts for a Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit girl! You look amazing, as usual :) Have a lovely weekend <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...