Thursday, February 4, 2016

big cheese

I'm so behind on blogging. "How behind are you?" I'm so behind on blogging, I can't even remember why I was smiling so much during this photo shoot. I feel like we should get to play a game that revolves around guessing correctly. These would be my guesses:

1. SNOW - I love snow. Even this pathetic little dusting made me so very happy.
2. so.freaking.cold. -  See those tiny little dots on the sweater? Those are actually holes. Apparently air can get into those holes. It made me very cold, but I was trying not to let it show... the best way I knew how: big cheese!
3. cameraman! - This was one of those rare occasions where my husband was able to take my pictures. I had worn a scarf most of the day [as seen on instagram], but took it off while teaching because I got too hot. I wanted pictures both with and without the scarf, got teased for that by my cameraman, and so I threw my scarf at him. It was far funnier than it sounds. (I realize that it doesn't sound funny at all, but it made me laugh.)
4. TGIF/T. - I don't teach on Fridays this semester, which means that my Thursdays are essentially my Fridays. Except that I still have to go to campus the next day... which would be Saturday? That sounds terrible. But I guess it's the price I pay for an atypical work schedule. 
5. All of the above.

What kinds of things are making you smile these days? 


Necklace: J. Crew Factory | option
Sweater: (c/o Mom) The Limited | exact
Wood Watch: c/o JORD | exact
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: via Target | similar

7 comments:

  1. It's important to find ways to smile. Great look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit and this post are super cute! Hmmm, what makes me smile lately? My super goofy cat, Izzo and Teddy Bear coffee drinks from Biggby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love having Fridays off.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like he deserved to get a scarf thrown at him! And if snow makes you happy, you'd love my house this week. We got about 6 inches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very jealous that you have snow! Also, definitely didn't know you got an Instagram account--love all your pictures! #fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is so pretty! A slight dusting of snow would make me happy too. I would love that instead of the dirty piles we have everywhere now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter why you were smiling, you were certainly having a good time! :) That's all that matters really :)

    The statement necklace looks really nice against the white knit too.


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...