Monday, January 18, 2016

Hello.



Apparently I missed the memo that the university winter break schedule doesn't apply to blogging. But here I am! Better late than never, right?

I have been thoroughly enjoying my winter break. I got some new toys for Christmas which have been doing a great job of distracting me from the realization that this year is going to be hard. Along with teaching, I am also creating a new course, and trying to finish up my dissertation by the end of the calendar year. This means that I might not be posting as frequently as I'd like to, and it means that I might be relying on mirror selfies. But you all are cool with that, right? 

Even though we're halfway through the month, I'm still going to post my 2015 recaps this week, and hopefully get back to new outfit posts next week!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just adore the fact that you used a Princess Diaries meme for this post? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've been having a great break! I think all jobs need a winter break around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great break.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...