- Target flats: $5 - It comes as no surprise that these were a good purchase, as they were one of my favorite purchases of 2015. 18+ wears puts cost-per-wear at 27 cents?! Okay!
- Old Navy dress: $10.50 - This one was in the running for the favorites of '15 list, but I don't love it. Even so, it still is a good purchase. I got it for a great deal, and have worn it five times (you'll see it again soon in an upcoming post).
- Old Navy turtleneck: $5 - Some pieces in your closet aren't going to be your favorites, but some are going to be solid additions. Case in point: this turtleneck. (3 blog wears at this point, but I'm pretty sure I've spent some time lounging in it at home) I wish they would have brought it back this year -- I really wanted one in white with black stripes.
- J. Crew Factory sweater: $15 - I bought a similar sweater from Old Navy the year before but returned it because I was being stingy. Then I bought this one last year and I didn't wear it nearly as much as I thought I would. I have this problem where I really love wearing navy, but I also prefer to wear black pants. And since I refuse to wear black and navy together... then I also do a bad job of wearing navy. I guess I need new non-black pants. Anyway, I actually took this on vacation as well. It was the perfect piece, paired mostly with bermuda shorts.
- J. Crew Factory bracelet: $5.50 - I want to be a bracelet person, but I'm not. I generally don't think about jewelry until the last minute, and by the time I choose earrings and/or a necklace, I don't have it in me to pick a bracelet. I'll try to be better about that this year.