Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Budget Rewind: December 2013



Good:

  • Payless boots: $25 - I had been in the market for some black boots, but was not willing to shell out serious cash. That's what Payless came out with the perfect option for me. It's hard to believe they have only made it on the blog 15 times when they are currently my favorite boots. I also didn't realize until putting this post together that by now, I have gotten the cost-per-wear under $1.

If only I could have more budget rewinds like this -- few purchases, not much money spent, and still loving it all two years later.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny when you realize some of your favorite items haven't really been blogged!? Hooray for awesome purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh yeah, that would be awesome if all purchases ended up like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...