Monday, December 7, 2015

something old, something new, something thrifted, something zoo

Something old? My necklace. I bought it circa 2007 from Forever 21. I lost it the last time we moved, but found it again in the most recent move. I also lost a handbag and a scarf during the most recent move, so I'm half expecting to find them the next time we move.

Something new? My tank. I bought it in September, returned it, and then bought it again for half the price. (I would buy the tank in both white and black right now if I didn't have to pay for shipping. Currently, they're less than $10, just in case you're interested.)

Something thrifted? My shoes. I bought them recently on thredUP because of the free shipping offer (valid until December 14th) and because my current pair of purple flats are starting to look pretty rough. I had never looked at shoes on thredUP's website because, well, I know what my shoes look like when I'm ready to get rid of them, and I imagined the shoes on thredUP would look pretty rough, too. But, since they weren't final sale, I decided to order them. When they arrived, there weren't any signs of wear and the shoes were in excellent condition. I'm pretty sure they were brand new and had never been worn before. I'm a happy camper. And you can be, too - you can get $20 off your order! (Full disclosure: if you sign up through my referral link, I'll get $20 credit.)

Something zoo? I asked for your opinion on potential t-shirt designs. If you haven't already given your input, I ask that you please take a minute or two to check out the post and share your thoughts! I really appreciate it! 



Blazer: Shade Clothing | similar
Grey Tank: LOFT | exact
Necklace: Forever 21 | similar
Watch: gift c/o MomInLaw
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: Cole Haan via thredUP | option


[linking up with Lindsey and Laura]

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I especially love the flats, what a fun color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...