Thursday, December 10, 2015

Le Tote #6

I've been trying to be smarter about what I've been requesting from Le Tote. This time, I chose pieces that could be worn together. Case in point: a hooded cocoon cardigan, striped dolman tee, and owl pendant necklace. As I had anticipated, I got too hot in the cardigan while teaching, but still felt cool in the dolman tee. I'll show you my favorite piece from the tote tomorrow, and then it will be a while until you see another Le Tote look. I'm going on hold over winter break so I can decide whether I want to continue, and for how much longer. (I suspect I will continue since I'm already missing it.)




Tee: Le Tote | exact
Cardigan: Le Tote | exact
Necklace: Le Tote | exact
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's | option
Flats: Old Navy | option

5 comments:

  1. that owl necklace is too cute

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea to get pieces that go well together! When I tried it last fall I would just get a bunch of random pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace and it's nice that they listen to your feedback and you get pieces that you will enjoy.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went off hold and am getting that dress I want so bad. And I have exactly no fancy plans. I might be really overdressed to see Star Wars next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool necklace! I used to have a similar owl necklace, but the chain broke and now I can't find the pendant. Ugh. I need to find another - I wore that thing all the dang time, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...