Wednesday, December 23, 2015

hi-side split sweater x 2

Recently I mentioned that I placed an order with LOFT to take advantage of the great deal on these racerback tanks before they went out of stock. I also ordered a few different sweaters, including a turtleneck tunic, a funnel neck sweater, and the hi-side split sweater. The sweaters all had such a similar feel that it seemed unreasonable to keep all of them. The hi-side sweater was half the price of the others, and my favorite of the bunch, so it made the decision to return the others that much easier.

But what made the hi-side split sweater my favorite? It's cozy, comfortable, and just the right shade of pink. I had actually considered buying a similar version from Forever 21, but every one in store had snags in it, which made me less than eager to drop $25 on it. The hand-wash only instructions sent me looking elsewhere. While this new sweater is not my most versatile piece, I have been able to wear it in a few different ways, two of which I'm showing you today. I would have had a third look by now if I could just settle on a scarf. (Hopefully Santa is bringing me some more winter-y scarves!) Ultimately, I highly recommend the hi-side split sweater for those of you who want a sweater you can live in until spring rolls around.





Outfit #1 (left): 
Hi-Side Split Sweater: LOFT (exact)  //  Necklace: via Groopdealz (same style)  //  
Lace Cami: The Limited (exact)  //  Pants: The Limited (exact)  //  Flats: via Target (similar)


Outfit #2 (right):
Hi-Side Split Sweater: LOFT (exact)  //  Necklace: Le Tote (exact)  //  
Vest: J. Crew Factory (exact)  //  Pants: The Limited (exact)  //  Flats: via Target (exact)

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for this review! I just love that shade of pink and all I want to do is live in cozy sweaters lately. A Christmas money purchase perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink. Love this casual look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this color!!! I'm trying to get more blush in my life, and this sweater looks like the perfect way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute sweater! Love that color pink combined with herringbone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the longer length on the torso and sleeves. I bought a similar silhouette in a sweatshirt material from J.Crew. Actually I bought two, even though I had a no duplicates rule for myself. I like it a lot with the vest. Hopefully it'll get cool enough here for me to do a similar look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater! I have a shirt with a similar style that I wear with leggings, a scarf, or statement necklace.

    Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shade of pink! I love the cozy look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a lot of sweaters but a long, oversized tunic one with side slits is the only one I need. Thanks for your honest review. And that shade of pink is great.

    Happy New Year Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater looks so cozy and warm! I like the soft pink color on you too. Perfect leggings sweater if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that sweater looks incredibly cozy! I have been wearing long, cozy sweaters like this pretty much exclusively this winter. Perfect for wearing with jeans or leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...