1. By this time next week, I will have seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything.
2. I am looking forward to getting the rest of my LOFT order, though. I couldn't hold out on waiting for these tanks any longer, so I ordered some sweaters and other tops to qualify for free shipping. This sweater (in shimmer rose) arrived on its own yesterday, and it's super cozy. If the rest of the order turns out this well, I'm in trouble.
3. This shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did.
4. This tunic was my favorite piece from my last tote (see the other pieces here). I loved everything about it, except the way it sat on my shoulders. I'm considering requesting it again when the next semester starts back up. If I get it again, I'll probably wear it the same way.
5. Since this is my last Le Tote outfit of 2015, it's my last chance to remind you that Le Tote is raising its prices starting next month. It's also your last chance to get your first month of Le Tote for only $25!
Tunic: Le Tote | exact
Scarf: Forever 21 | similar
Watch: c/o JORD | exact
Leggings: via Kohl's | exact
Flats: via Target | exact