Friday, December 11, 2015

Five x Friday [vol. 8]

1. By this time next week, I will have seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything.
2. I am looking forward to getting the rest of my LOFT order, though. I couldn't hold out on waiting for these tanks any longer, so I ordered some sweaters and other tops to qualify for free shipping. This sweater (in shimmer rose) arrived on its own yesterday, and it's super cozy. If the rest of the order turns out this well, I'm in trouble.
3. This shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did.
4. This tunic was my favorite piece from my last tote (see the other pieces here). I loved everything about it, except the way it sat on my shoulders. I'm considering requesting it again when the next semester starts back up. If I get it again, I'll probably wear it the same way.
5. Since this is my last Le Tote outfit of 2015, it's my last chance to remind you that Le Tote is raising its prices starting next month. It's also your last chance to get your first month of Le Tote for only $25!


Tunic: Le Tote | exact
Scarf: Forever 21 | similar
Watch: c/o JORD | exact
Leggings: via Kohl's | exact
Flats: via Target | exact

6 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer rose color of your new sweater! I would be interested in an outfit post to see the fit :) And that cartoon made me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also be seeing the new star wars movie next week. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another item that looks boring on LeTote's website, but super cute on you. I am also super excited for Star Wars. When are you going? I'm so nervous and hope it is good! LeTote has not warned me about the price increasing. What is that about? Are they increasing for current subscribers, or are we grandfathered into the price we started with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and fit of that tunic! Can't wait to hear what you think of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, this is a fantastic tunic! All I want to do is wear tunics and leggings these days, haha. Also, I can't wait to hear how you enjoyed Star Wars. I really liked it! Rey is such a badass - loved her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...