Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pinspired: minus the hat

It's been a while since I've done a Pinspired look, so I figured it was about time to do one. I pinned this image from Old Navy's website sometime last year. I think it's a great fall look, but only works if the weather is just right. And on this day, it was just right. I opted for a black skirt instead of layering the tops over a black dress, but I think it could have worked just as well with a black dress underneath. Do you use Pinterest for outfit inspiration? If you have a Pinterest account, let me know in the comments so I can check it out! 


[You can see more of my Pinterest-inspired looks here.]



Sweater: LOFT | option, option
Chambray: J. Crew Factory | exact
Necklace: The Limited | option, option
Skirt: The Limited | option, option
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option


[linking up with Laura, Ada, Anne, and Lindsey]

8 comments:

  1. This came out so cute and a little school-girl chic which I love. If you like you can link up with me today, too. =)

    Happy Hump Day Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute! I know what you mean about the weather being just right too. I always get nervous about bare legs in fall no matter how many layers I have on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going with a dress instead of a skirt is a great idea. The look comes off as more fitted even with all the layers. It looks fantastic on you. I'll probably be copying this later for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed this look. I love using Pinterest for outfit ideas.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like this one! I should copy it sometime too. I don't use Pinterest for outfit ideas as much anymore. Mostly just how to make baby food and stuff. I'm such a mom now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit for fall! I used to pin a ton of outfits but I never go back to them. Now I sued it more for recipes than anything else.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see your Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute, warm, and comfy :) Thanks for responding to my question on your last post!

    Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Such a fun inspiration to copy - so simple but so great when you put all these basic pieces together. And the perfect kind of weather to wear that kind of outfit really is some great weather, so that's a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...