Tuesday, November 17, 2015

not your boo

I love the days after any holiday at Target, because I can count on deep discounts. Most Halloween merchandise was 90% off the day after, including this fun muscle tank. How could I resist buying it when it was only $1.29? Answer: I couldn't. And I'm okay with that, because the cost-per-wear is currently under $1. 



Graphic Tank: via Target | exact
Cardigan: Old Navy (old) | option
Jeans: J. Crew Factory | exact
Flats: via Target | exact



Bloopers, anyone? With the new year just around the corner, I figure it's going to be time soon to do another blooper round-up (see the first set here). Stay tuned so you don't miss out on precious gems like this one :)

7 comments:

  1. I wore this shirt on Halloween, I absolutely love it. It is so comfy and adorable. Great brunch shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it ever went on sale, but one I saw at target and thought was totally appropriate for me was the tshirt that said "this is my costume". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tank is super cute! It definitely would have landed in my cart too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best! More bloopers, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's such a nice tank!! You seem like such a fun person to hang out with because of that blooper :D

    Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this shirt is awesome! I'm so glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is hilarious, almost as funny as that last picture! hahaha I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...