Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Le Tote #4

Last Friday, I alluded to my feelings about my most recent tote from Le Tote. (I believe "dud" was the exact term I used.) Well... I changed my mind. I ended up falling in hard like with this top. Had it fit perfectly, I would have looooved the top. If the cardigan weren't so short in the back (hitting awkwardly in the middle my back), I would have given it two thumbs up as well.

I felt great in this outfit, although I ended up taking the cardigan off ten minutes into class because the room I teach in gets so warm and does not allow for air flow. While I loved the color of the cardigan, the length was reason enough not to keep it. The top was harder to send back, but not as hard as it would have been to spend $48 on it. At this point, the cost of the items themselves is one of the biggest drawbacks of the Le Tote experience. But at the end of the day, I still get to pick the clothes and wear them as much as I want, so I call it a win overall :)

Don't forget - you can still get half off your first month of Le Tote! (Full disclosure: Using my link will take $15 off my next month.)



Top: Le Tote
Cardigan: Le Tote
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: c/o JORD | exact
Ankle Pants: LOFT | similar
Flats: via Target | similar

8 comments:

  1. I have know with a lot of the clothes box that they clothes are costly to buy. At least you can have fun wearing them.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm going to attempt to do a decent Le Tote review sometime soon because I've really been enjoying my pieces lately. I do wish they would be a bit more consistent with sizing, though. My latest box had a cardigan in it that was too tight. In the picture it looked like a big, cozy one...but tight?? Since you always have to leave a review including fit, I feel like they should quickly figure out if a dress runs too short or a shirt too tight and then change sizing accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top does not look cute on their website but I like it here! I have no intention of ever keeping anything or those prices would really bum me out too. I wish they had more items from other brands. It seems like 75% of it is the letote specific brands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top might be worth $48, it looks and fits GREAT here with the black pants and purple belt. If you can switch it up with skirts and jeans, maybe the cost per wear is reasonable. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that top on you! I would agree though, the items from Le Tote are cute, but I wouldn't pay the amount the charge for them to keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a cute combo, bummer that they didn't work out.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so so cute on you! I like that it has sleeves and a delicate pattern. Too bad neither piece worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am bummed to hear that the cardigan was too short in the back - it is so pretty! I really like that top as well. It looks really comfortable and easy to wear for work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...