Thursday, November 5, 2015

Le Tote #3 [and some news]

Third time IS a charm. While I was generally satisfied with my first and second totes, I'm loving this most recent one. Today I'm only sharing two of the items I received in my tote, so you'll have to stay tuned for the next few days to see the rest!

In the mean time, I urge you to consider giving Le Tote a shot. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! They informed me that soon they'll be raising their prices, but for a limited time, new members can be grandfathered in to the current prices. So get your first month of Le Tote for only $24 when you use my referral code while you still can! In return, I get $15 credit which essentially means you're sending happiness my way :)

Obviously I love the color of the Yoke Top ("vapor gray" a.k.a. greyish purple). But the top is also really comfortable and can be worn with leggings, skinnies, or even tucked into a skirt. I won't be keeping it is because it's too low cut (hence the scarf), a little too long in the front, and a little too tight across the back. Nonetheless, I love being able to try it out pieces like this. 



Scarf: Gap | option, option
Earrings: Le Tote | exact
Blouse: Le Tote | exact
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's
Flats: Old Navy | option



Want the fun of Le Tote for yourself?
Remember to use my referral link to make sure you get $25 off!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like great top. To bad it didn't work out for you

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great color paired with white! Love the scarf you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top and cute scarf - they are meant to be together.

    P.S. Did I miss the news (you mentioned on the title)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so great! Too bad that top didn't work out. It's a lovely color and drape. I used the scarf tip when wearing lower cut tops for work! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...