1. As a kid, I hated getting socks as a present. Socks aren't presents! Now? I'd be happy to get socks like these. They would go perfectly with this shirt. Polar Bears?! C'mon!
2. Do you have a favorite team mascot? I think Benny the Bull is in the running for the best one. (Watch this montage. There's a good chance you'll at least be mildly entertained.)
3. I must have jinxed myself with my one month review of Le Tote. I held my breath for another great tote, but the one I just received is a dud. Except for the $50 scarf. That, I love.
4. I won't buy the scarf as I'm really trying not to buy things for myself now that we've entered the holiday season. It's taking a lot of self-control to resist... especially when there are pieces like this skirt (in emerald) and this coat just calling my name.
5. Earlier this week, Marco Rubio stated, "Welders make more money than philosophers. We need more welders and less philosophers." *coughFEWERcough* Having spent the last few years working towards a doctorate in philosophy, I can't help but have a negative response to this remark. But instead of going on a rant, I leave you with the philosoraptor. Have a great weekend!
Shirt: Banana Republic (gift) | option
Necklace: via Target | option
Belt: came with a Target skirt
Wedges: via Payless | option