Friday, November 6, 2015

Five x Friday [vol. 5]

1. I wore this outfit on a coffee run with a friend. It was the first time I had ever worn a cape. And it will probably be the last. But I got to try something new! (This was another one of the goodies from my third tote from Le Tote.)
2. You, too, can try something new (including the Octavia Zig-Zag Border Cape) at a discounted rate for a limited time.
3. My "awww how cute" moment of the week.
4. My literal laugh out loud moment(s) of the week.
5. My weakness of will moment of the week.



Cape: Le Tote | exact
Earrings: Le Tote | exact
Tee: The Limited | option
Wood Watch: JORD | exact
Jeans: The Limited | option
Flats: via Target | exact

13 comments:

  1. I really like the cape you are wearing. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts. Great outfit.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you not like the cape, the look is really cute. Did it fit awkward?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a little, but not enough to buy it. It did fit awkwardly, but it's hard to describe why exactly :/

      Delete
  4. That cape is super cute! Was it warm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only somewhat - it wasn't that heavy or thick of a fabric. I found myself incredibly cold during the coffee date so I pulled my arms in and used the cape as a blanket. That kept me warmer.

      Delete
  5. I agree with Tiffany, the cape is so cute! Why is this the last time you're wearing it??

    Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two reasons: 1) I wanted to get a new tote and I didn't want to buy it so I had to send it back and 2) It was cute but awkward.

      Delete
  6. Okay, that star wars thing is too cute. I want to go back in time and do the nursery with those prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, and THAT SKIRT!! Did you order it?

      Delete
  7. Oh too bad you didn't like the cape. Looks so pretty. I love the neutral colors. Great earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cape looks SO cute on you! I bet it's like wearing a big blanket! Bummer you didn't like it. I bet it would be a bit difficult to style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA, those dad jokes killed me! I love the Walking Dead ones, especially the last one where Rick calls Carl "Coral" hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...