Monday, October 26, 2015

vouloir

I woke up Thursday morning and had one of those "I don't know what to wear" mornings. After staring at my closet for far too long, I stopped, and asked myself, "Kate, what do you want to wear?" The answer to that question came immediately; "I want to wear my new double-breasted long vest." And so I did. I also really just wanted to wear stretchy pants and a graphic tee. And that's how this outfit came to be. When getting dressed, do you ever ask yourself what you want to wear? Do you find it helpful?



Sleeveless Blazer: Banana Republic | exact
Tee: J. Crew Factory | option, option, option*
*40% off w/code EXTRA40
Necklace: J. Crew Factory | option
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: via Target | exact

6 comments:

  1. Usually if I ask myself what I want to wear it's borderline pjs. Thankfully I do scrubs mostly at work now. That makes my life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I do that all the time. What am I in the mood for? And once I pick one piece the rest comes easily. That sleeveless blazer is gorgeous on you! The color is so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always ask myself what I want to wear. Love your vest.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the title of your post. It makes my French teacher heart happy :) So does that language graphic tee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. This makes me think of you: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/too-much-fun-dress-in-polar-bears

      Delete
  5. Yep, this is exactly how I've been getting dressed in the mornings as well. Instead of what I feel I SHOULD wear, I try to focus on what I WANT to wear - it's made all the difference :) Thus, I've been wearing lots of comfy pants and tunics - so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...