Tuesday, October 13, 2015

striped tee + navy tweed

Did you all have a good Indigenous Peoples' Day? Or are we still supposed to refer to it as Columbus Day? Call it what you will, I had a fantastic day. I went to the big city with a friend I haven't seen much lately due to our busy schedules. We went shopping, and I may or may have not spent more than I should have. Whoops. But can you blame me? How fabulous is this jacket? I'm telling myself I can't wear any of the new stuff until I get a good chunk of work done, so hopefully I'll be reporting soon all the things I have gotten accomplished. Have you had a lot on your plate? Have you been motivating yourself or rewarding yourself?



Tee: LOFT | exact
Necklace: J. Crew Factory | exact
Pants: LOFT | similar
Wedges: via Target | similar

5 comments:

  1. That jacket...is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous and timeless. I can see you getting a lot of use from it while teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket you got! I've had so much going on recently, I think getting a reward after it is all done with is a great idea! I can't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you splurged and I bet you got some nice things. I love those pants, especially with the blush striped tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket so much!! I believe it will be my reward/motivation for losing a little bit of weight that I've gained recently!! 😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good way to go about things. Me? I gain weight, don't fit in my clothes, get sad, and then buy new clothes that fit so that I don't get sad again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...