Monday, October 12, 2015

loft utility blouse

I've had a white flowy button up blouse on my wishlist officially since January. I say officially because it has really been since March '14 when I bought one but mistakenly returned it. I found this new blouse back in August, but it has been too hot to wear it. Now that fall weather is finally here, I can wear it without sweating up a storm! 

I chose to keep it casual this time around since I only had office hours for the day. I imagine pairing it with pencil skirts and slacks, and obviously layering it under sweaters and cardigans as we move into winter. If you have any interest in a non-structured button up, I strongly recommend LOFT's utility blouse. Do prefer structured and stiff button ups, or more flowy options like this one?




Top: LOFT | exact
Pants: Old Navy | exact
Flats: via Payless | save, splurge*
*considering as a replacement

7 comments:

  1. I adore Loft's utility blouses! So much more comfortable than other button ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like flowy tops like this, but I always manage to snag them or something. I wish they made tops like this that weren't as see through, too. This is adorable with the olive and leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, but how wrinkly does it get? I like the more structures tops, because they seem to not be as wrinkly and staticky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer some flow to mine, just like yours! I've never bought any tops from Loft, and my favorite so far has been the portofino shift from Express. Great idea to pair it with olive pants, love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually just bought this exact shirt in the burgundy color--I love the fit! I am liking the more flowy button-ups lately, as I think they'll be a bit more forgiving after I give birth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse is perfect!! I much prefer a flowy top also. I have gotten rid of more structured shirts for that exact reason. I think the flowy ones look more dressy anyway. Perfect fall outfit here! I love the olive and leopard combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for more flowy blouses like this (especially in white!!) - I may need to see if I can find one like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...