Monday, October 5, 2015

grey tee, FTB

Grey is quickly making its way to becoming my favorite neutral. So it should come as no surprise that this grey tee is one of my favorites... except that it has only made its way to the blog one time. I suppose that means that it's one of those pieces that are great for just throwing on, but not necessarily great for the blog. But today, it's great for the blog. 

You know what else is great for the blog? Terrible jokes. I was going to share one about pizza, but it was too cheesy. 



Scarf: The Limited | option
Tee: Gap | favorite, modern
Jeans: Apt. 9 via Kohl's | option
Flats: J. Crew Factory | exact

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes with that scarf are perfect!!! And I love your joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a simple tee

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pretty colors with your shoes and scarf really jazz up that tee! You can never go wrong with a great tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving gray lately too, although I don't seem to own much of it. I'm hoping I can find a lightweight gray sweater soon so that I can layer with it this fall/winter. Anyway, I love this combination--the shoes are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scarf! I probably own too many scarves for someone who lives in a tropical climate, but I really like how they can make a statement with a simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grey is definitely my favorite neutral, and I have a grey tee that gets worn all the time because it's easy. I love the snazzy flats and scarf with the neutral outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...