Friday, October 2, 2015

Five x Friday [vol. 1]

2. This made me happy. I want it. Nay, I need it.
3. I'm suuuuuper bummed that I missed out on this sweatshirt. Keep your fingers crossed that it comes back in stock. Or that it shows up on eBay at a reasonable price (hahahaha).
4. Have you seen/heard about CoverGirl x Star Wars makeup? I'm intrigued, but have yet to spot the line in stores. 
5. I wore this outfit the day I bought my new mauve tee and striped tee. Since I didn't end up taking outfit pictures that day, I wore the outfit again to office hours a few days later. And then I wore the scarf again a few days after that. 




Scarf: J. Crew Factory | option
Top: Old Navy | option - under $15!
Jeans: LOFT | option
Flats: via Target | exact

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but that makeup looks interesting! I like the colors! Your scarf is so pretty! The reds are perfect for early fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf you're wearing. I've also recently talked about scarves on my blog. Would love for you to check it out!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Hairy legs solutions! Too funny and true! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty scarf!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the color of the scarf, it's very different than what out there currently but still so fall. I really want that sweater too *crossing fingers*.

    Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit. I'm sure we won't get the star war makeup line.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scarf!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhaha that first picture made me laugh! Only shave when you absolutely have to! I'm the same way in the winter. Definitely keep an eye on eBay--you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a very young fashion blogger but love it and want to invite you to VICIRAGE ! http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That previous comment looks really legit! anyway...

    Love the comic strip, and the bear pillow and the elephant sweatshirt. If I ever wore makeup other than just foundation, I would probably want to buy the star wars makeup. And I think our tank top days are over here. It's downright chilly today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple looks like this one always win :)
    Could you do me a favor and vote for me in the Keimling Award contest? That would be sooooo nice of you! Its only one click on VOTE here: Keimling Award
    Thank you soooo much : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...