Friday, October 23, 2015

Five x Friday [vol. 4]

1. Did you see the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens? I told myself I wasn't going to watch it because I think spoilers ruin the entire movie, but I caved in and watched it. It's phenomenal (and doesn't ruin the movie).
2. I got a new tote yesterday (see my first one here). Le Tote is doing a wonderful job of sending me things I really want to keep. Look forward to seeing what that mystery thing is next week!
3. Now if only Le Tote and LOFT could team up so I could rent this dress. It's so perfect. (And would look so great with my new jacket.)
4. Is crushed velvet actually a thing again?! Cue flashbacks to my gymnastics days and my coordinating crushed velvet leotards and scrunchies.
5. And now, this (spoiler: bear!).




Shirt: J. Crew Factory (c/o Mom) | option, option
Sleeveless Blazer: Forever 21 | option
Ankle Pants: Old Navy | exact
Flats: via Target | exact

5 comments:

  1. You've nailed it everytime you've worn this vest! The pinstripes underneath is so cute! Loving the cognac touches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to get that sleeveless blazer! I absolutely love it belted like this. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your vest. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, I hope crushed velvet isn't coming back! I am pretty excited about the new Star Wars! It looks good so I hope it is! We have tickets and a babysitter lined up! #nerds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for the new Star Wars movie! We are going the day before it comes out with Kevin's entire family...we literally have the entire front row at the theater. AHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...