Friday, October 16, 2015

Five x Friday [vol. 3]

1. I've complained about this blue ponte dress in the past. I finally came up with the solution: it needs to belted! (I did that and now I love the dress again.)
2. Speaking of dresses, after wearing my bear dress recently, Whitney brought my attention to this bear top. After searching ModCloth's website, I came across the best flats ever. Normally I'd be asking for advice choosing between grizzlies or pandas, but I can't possibly afford either at the moment (wahn wahn).
3. Speaking of bears... 
4. And since I like to share humorous things, here's another. Am I terrible for laughing at it?
5. Terrible or not, I'm weak adventurous. I signed up for Le Tote. (Look forward to reading about (and seeing the goods!) it in my next post. In the mean time, you can save $25 on your first month by signing up through my referral link!)



Dress: J. Crew Factory | similar
Necklace: J. Crew Factory | option
Belt: The Limited | option, option
Flats: J. Lo via Kohl's | similar

3 comments:

  1. Both of those flats from mod cloth are super adorable. Glad you figured away out to like your dress again.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are adorable! All the different kinds and animals sucked me in! I love the pencil ones-they remind me of a very cute version of a Ms. Frizzle shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lady, you look awesome - just love the shade of that blue dress and the mint accents, what a great combination! i just ordered a skirt from JCF in that shade of blue and will definitely have to pair it with something minty when it arrives! and those flats are ridiculously cute, i love seeing all of the cute and funny things you link in these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...