Wednesday, October 7, 2015

best in show

It's not often that I put together an outfit that I love, and that I know will be one of my favorites of the year (favorites of 2013, 2014 part 1, 2014 part 2). But I did just that when I paired my new silky mauve tee with my striped skirt. I'm not sure what it is about this outfit that makes it so great... it could be that I'm wearing my favorite colors (purple, black, and white)... or it could be that I've found a way to get away with wearing really comfy clothes to work (relaxed fit tee meets stretchy ponte skirt)... or it could just be that I felt like a million bucks in it.



Top: LOFT | exact
Necklace: J. Crew Factory | exact
Skirt: Old Navy | similar
Flats: via Target | exact


[linking up with Laura]

8 comments:

  1. You LOOK like a million bucks, too :) It definitely is a different kind of feeling when you absolutely love what you're wearing. I'm so glad you found another favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Whitney! You certainly look like a million bucks! Outfits that are comfortable but look so pulled together a huge wins in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! Purple and grey are my favorite colors, and you look fabulous!! Win win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfortable + stylish = dream outfit. Pretty color combination and the necklace is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great outfit and you look so happy in it which makes it a million dollar outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see your Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you look great, and I think anytime you can find an incredibly comfortable work outfit you should be proud haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! I love this outfit on you - and your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skirt. I've always been meaning to buy a striped pencil skirt. It looks so lovely!

    If you like sharing your photos online, you can earn from them. Get $25 signup bonus too. More details on my blog!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...