Thursday, August 20, 2015

TTT: One Skirt, Many Ways

I'm linking up with Bri for Third Thursday Threads: skirt remix edition. Without a doubt, my black maxi skirt has been one of my best purchases through the years. While it has only been featured on the blog nine times, it has gotten a great deal of wear off the blog. I take it with me every time I go on vacation (favorite plane wear in warm weather) and throw it on for coffee runs and other errands. I rarely, if ever, say that any piece is a "must have" for any closet, but... a black maxi skirt really is a must have. Although I apparently make a habit of pairing it with white tops, I promise there are other ways to wear it! Hopefully I'll get to posting some of those other ways in the near future.


1  //  2  //  3
4  //  5  //  6
7  //  8  //  9

9 comments:

  1. I totally agree that a black maxi is a must have in a closet. I also get a lot of use out of mine. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently both of us wear our favorite skirts nine times on the blog and then lots in real life. Haha. You know I love the bottom right graphic tee (darn it, why didn't I just buy it?) and I also really like the look with the denim jacket and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! It's so cute with a graphic tee and I like the scarves you sometimes added for color! Definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely make a great case for the black maxi skirt as a closet staple. I'll admit I still stay away from maxi styles, but I love how you've styled yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd think with a love of maxi skirts, I'd have a plain black one but I just have the stripes! This is a great example of a wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GoTo Outfit: black maxi + graphic tee. Love it! I do that as well - and also pack mine for EVERY vacation I go on! I especially like that it plays the role of PJs on a flight and a fancy outfit with some dressy shoes and jewelry while on the same trip! Love these - thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I think a black maxi skirt is a must have! Mine is even working during my pregnancy! I was going to pick a favorite of these, but they're all so good. I love 1, 3, 4, 6, & 9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ughhh, I wish I could find a black maxi skirt that I like! They're so cute and I feel like I'd wear one all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your remixes!

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...