- Banana Republic giraffe sweater: $8 (after store credit and coupon) - This is one of my favorite sweaters. The only reason it doesn't get worn more is that I always feel like I need to wear it with something other than navy. But after two years (and only wearing it six times), I'm starting to think it's okay if I wear it the same way every time (although I'm open to suggestion!).
- J. Crew Factory herringbone vest: $58 - I absolutely adore this vest. I was nearly dissuaded by the price, but after two years and plenty of wear (more times worn off the blog than on), I can get behind spending this much.
- J. Crew Factory blue heels: $33 - I really like these heels, but have only worn them three times in two years. That's pathetic. In any other case, I might categorize these as a bad purchase, but I had spent months looking for blue suede heels prior to finding these. If I hadn't bought these, I'm sure I would have bought another pair (that also gets overly neglected).
- firework necklace: $28 - It seems like every month I buy one thing that was prompted by seeing it on other bloggers. Even though it's a great statement necklace, I'm not convinced that it was worth the price.
- Forever 21 peplum top: $10 (?) - This top is actually in my pile of stuff to send off to ThredUp. I just can't make peplum work. Moral of the story? You can appreciate something and think it's the bee's knees. It doesn't mean that you have to buy it and/or that it will work for you.
Not a bad month overall. I'm sort of just in disbelief that I only bought five things, and still like four of them. Now I just need to get to wearing these things more!