Saturday, July 25, 2015

summer blazer

Remember that one time when I thought a sleeveless blazer would be the perfect piece for summer? And then remember when I confirmed that it really is the perfect piece for summer? (That's today.) But seriously, friends. If you live in a climate that has heat, I would highly recommend that you get your hands on one. Or two. I've had my eyes on this black one for a while. I also had my eye on a blush one from Forever 21 that is no longer available (wahn wahn). Do you have a sleeveless blazer? Do you love them as much as I do? 



Sleeveless Blazer: Forever 21 [exact]
Maxi Skirt: The Limited [similar]
Sandals: via Target [exact]


more sleeveless blazer options:

8 comments:

  1. I don't own a summer blazer but if it is anywhere as versatile as my denim vest, I know it would be a great piece to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right--this is about the only layering piece I can imagine wearing in this heat right now! Love the way you styled it here--so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not have thought to pair it with a maxi skirt, but it looks SO cute! I love how white in an outfit makes it feel so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of those items that I never thought I would like, but you really make a good case! If I was still working, I think I might need one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have a sleeveless blazer but I so wish I did! I think they are really cool :)
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even tried one on because it gives me some severe 80s flash backs, but I LOVE how you styled it here. I may just be giving a sleeveless blazer a chance in the near future. It looks fantastic on you! I like that you belted it so it doesn't look as sloppy as others I've seen styled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling. I have a couple of sleeveless blazers and agree that they're great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of belting it! I have a white one that I wore a decent amount last summer, but haven't gotten much use out of it this year yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...