Monday, July 13, 2015

love // stripes

I've come to the realization recently that I really like stripes. They're probably my favorite pattern. I don't know why I like them so much, but I do. I find myself gravitating towards striped items whenever I'm shopping. I have three black and whited striped skirts, and almost made this one my fourth. But I decided I really couldn't justify having another striped skirt. (And yet, somehow I can justify another graphic tee. Whoops.)


 
Tee: J. Crew Factory
Necklace: J. Crew Factory
Cardigan: The Limited | option
Skirt: Old Navy | similar
Flats: via Target | exact

9 comments:

  1. I remember a time when no one wore stripes because people thought they weren't flattering, but what were we thinking?? They look so good!! Keep the stripey outfits coming, you look awesome!

    Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been buying a lot of stripe items lately. love the pop of red in your outfit. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are fantastic! They're easy to wear, easy to pattern-mix, and can be worn pretty much anywhere. You can never have too many stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look and I have everything to recreate it! Totally pinning! I can even see this with boots in the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a slight infatuation with stripes too. In fact, I realized that all but maybe two of my long sleeved tops are striped. I know what I like!
    Love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way with stripes too but don't have your self control. Love this outfit!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like another striped skirt! I like how this one has thicker black stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stripes are so simple but fun too, that's why I love them. I need to remember this look when school is back in session!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have nearly enough stripes - its something I've been wanting to get more of. I definitely don't reach for them first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...