Monday, July 6, 2015

coral and floral (soft shorts)

Did you go shopping over the holiday weekend? I went on Friday, and there were some really great deals. Most stores were taking an additional 60% off clearance items, but I managed to resist... except at Old Navy. All of their shorts were 50% off, including this pair. This glorious pair. 

Initially I wasn't sure whether I could wear them with anything but a white tee. I decided I'd take advantage of the deal and then try to get the juices flowing when I got home. The next day I went on Polyvore, and came up with five outfits in no time. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of those with you. And hopefully the sun won't wash half of me out next time. I swear my tee is a bright coral - not this ombre-ness you see.



Tee: Gap | option - only $6!
Shorts: Old Navy | exact
Sandals: via Target | exact

9 comments:

  1. cute shorts

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of soft shorts from Old Navy too and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of soft shorts from Old Navy too and I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute shorts!! Can't wait to see the other four ways you style them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo. Great look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes-I can tell these shorts will be getting lots of wear! They are so cute and look comfortable, too! Adorable with that coral tee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are one of the 5-6 pairs of shorts I currently want from Old Navy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, you took the plunge! :) They look great one you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are amazing. I bet they're super comfy too huh? Like pajamas. I bet you could wear them with any color but black since navy is a neutral and the pattern has several colors. A light blue, green, orange, or yellow top would look great paired with these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...