Thursday, July 2, 2015

Budget Rewind: June 2013


Good:

  • SO via Kohl's white tee: $5 - I have a bad habit of buying a white tee about every other year (if not every year!). But for $5, I'm okay with that.
  • Gap coral tee: $5 - I forgot I only spent $5 on this tee. I can't say how many times I've worn it, but it's a lot. 
  • Old Navy tank: $5 - I honestly hate spending more than $3 on a tank, but this one has gotten a lot of wear, mostly layered. (I highly recommend Old Navy's perfect tanks. They really are perfect.)

Medium:

  • SO via Kohl's sailboat tank: $6 - I honestly bought this because I saw it on another blogger. It wasn't the smartest purchase in the world, but it's great for those miserably hot summer days.
  • The Limited ikat scarf: $13.50 - I really liked this scarf for a long time, but lately it seems to sit funnier than it ever did before. I still like it, though, and will try to make this work soon!


Yay! Another month with no bad purchases! It must be that I tend to shop less in June, knowing my birthday is the following month. (Excluding this year when I called everything "an early birthday present".)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for a good spending month! And it's kind of funny, everything I've purchased that I've seen on another blogger I've ended up feeing "meh" about. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral tee. I'm a sucker for buying fitted tees in every color when thrifting, but honestly I never wear them. I really like the sailboat tank too. I think you should wear it this weekend for 4th of July! Also, whens your birthday? Mine is this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely buy white tees and tanks all the time. They just don't last, but I get so much wear from them I feel justified in buying them about once a year. That coral tee is really pretty on you! Colored tees are a summer staple for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well with those purchases, such bargains! That scarf is very pretty too, hopefully you can wear it more :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all seem like great, versatile pieces! That sailboat tank is pretty adorable. I bet it would look great paired with some bright shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...