- SO via Kohl's white tee: $5 - I have a bad habit of buying a white tee about every other year (if not every year!). But for $5, I'm okay with that.
- Gap coral tee: $5 - I forgot I only spent $5 on this tee. I can't say how many times I've worn it, but it's a lot.
- Old Navy tank: $5 - I honestly hate spending more than $3 on a tank, but this one has gotten a lot of wear, mostly layered. (I highly recommend Old Navy's perfect tanks. They really are perfect.)
- SO via Kohl's sailboat tank: $6 - I honestly bought this because I saw it on another blogger. It wasn't the smartest purchase in the world, but it's great for those miserably hot summer days.
- The Limited ikat scarf: $13.50 - I really liked this scarf for a long time, but lately it seems to sit funnier than it ever did before. I still like it, though, and will try to make this work soon!
Yay! Another month with no bad purchases! It must be that I tend to shop less in June, knowing my birthday is the following month. (Excluding this year when I called everything "an early birthday present".)