- JCF blue tank: $5 - I wear this tank regularly when layering and when lounging around the house. It has done it's purpose, but I probably wouldn't buy another one again since it pulls across the chest more than I prefer.
- JCF blue dress: $40 - The thing that keeps this from being a good purchase is that it doesn't fit perfectly. It's a smidge too short, and the skirt is poofy in a weird way.
- JCF necklace: $10 - For the price I paid, I can't say it was a bad purchase, but I really thought I'd wear it more often than I do.
- JCF bracelet: $9 - I have the hardest time judging whether jewelry is a good or bad purchase. Unless it's something that I wear a lot, I hesitate to call it a good purchase. This one gets worn, although I can't remember exactly when. Split the difference and call it a medium purchase.
- Gap scarf: $9 - I really do like this scarf, but its design makes it difficult to wear. It's on the bulkier side, heavier material, but clearly has a spring vibe to it. Hopefully we'll get some cooler days before fall kicks in so I can wear it more.
- JCF pink scarf: $10 - returned. I am terrible when it comes to buying scarves. I just want them all. I realized this one was too bright and I would probably never end up wearing it.
A collection of medium purchases means that this wasn't a great month of shopping, but it wasn't a terrible one either. I honestly could have lived without any of these items, but the blue dress is by far my favorite of the month.